Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

A rainbow of Cuban cars

All the world loves Cuba's cars.  They have become the island's trademark and its major tourist attraction.  I was surprised to find myself falling in love with them too; I am no petrol head.  Today, I am sharing a rainbow of them and in putting them together, I can see exactly why I loved them: they are so bright, so vibrant, so shapely.  They put fun and colour into the everyday of life.    
Red: luscious lips, strawberries, Rudolf's red nose.
Orange: autumn leaves, fire, sienna

Yellow: sick as a parrot
Green: pistachios, lime, my sister's favourite colour


Blue: sky, sea, toes on warm sand

Indigo: passion and hope
Violet: Shrinking


Pink:  Sometimes a Dodge, sometimes even a Cadillac but not technically a colour of the rainbow!


All of the photos were taken by Andrew Holman







Photos © Andrew Holman.

No comments:

Post a Comment